Wednesday, April 22, 2009

End of semester

I just finished my last exam for this semester (medical anatomy). But while handing in my exam i got to take back my last project "the naked diver". Guess what one of the comments was?: "You should consider medical illustration at UofT".
Thanks! I'm not being sarcastic considering that its a really hard domain to get into and all.

Again this year, I'm going to be taking 2 classes this summer plus work. It seams like it never stops. But hey, ill be taking my first vacation/trip in 8 years. yeah I know it's been a long time. I'm flying out of this continent for the whole month of august. I just can't wait.

Oh and soon ill be posting the short graphic novel that i drew in a couple of days (really!) its was so rushed i didn't put bubble for the text. anyways its was an experience that thought me alot about making graphic novels.